Monday, August 31, 2009

Green Today

First I'm not sure about what I'm gonna made this time.
In the middle of the knitting process, I got stuck, unravelled it, and cast it on again from the beginning T_T
Quite stressful I can admit, but after a few trial and error, finally I got it right.
And it's not as bad as I thought it could be in the first place.

Anyway, this is my new project, coming from cotton yarn combined with pearl beads, some tears, and a pinch of hope ;b
VOILA!
Here it is, a beautiful, stylish and casual green necklaces.

P.S.
the color should be olive green.
I think it's due to technical problem, or maybe it's just me who can't take good pictures =)
The pictures are a bit blurry too, sorry.. I'm not good with photography stuff.
Well.. but I can knit for sure!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home