Friday, August 21, 2009

The Owl

Hi hi hi, it's me, posting my new project that had been quite for a several weeks.
Up until now I've made several knitted and crocheted flower to sell and give to my friends. Soon i will post the pictures, but right now I've got only my new OWL hat that I've knitted for 2 days in a row (my eyes quite swollen because of it). My bad habit, not making any proper documentation of my projects. But I'm trying to, up until now. :)

This is one of my special designed hat. I you are a knitting freak like me, maybe you have seen it somewhere. I remake it with my own pattern. this is for my friend. She ordered it a week ago. hope she like it, and want to purchase some more from me. I can sell the pattern too if you want to ;b (blink blink) hehehe

This is it, hope you enjoy it!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home