Friday, February 20, 2009

Lace hat

This is a new project I have just finished. Because spring is coming, I'm thinking to make this fresh almost look a like beret hat. It's quite a simple pattern. I got it from the Garn Studio. They have A LOT of free pattern. This hat made from my stash which I bought also in Alexandra Palace event (Knitting and Stitching Show). I bought ten of these balls on a discount price (each balls for only 2 pounds!). This yarn called Jaeger Roma. Made of 63%, viscose, 22% nlon and 15% Angora. Really soft and comfortable. Right now they're still 5 more balls in my stash. Hoping to make some new project with it. Maybe a lace cardigan? another hat? a lace shawl?Uhmm... to many choices, I think I'll think it carefully first hehehe. I really love to knit lacy things these days. They're really beautiful!. HOpe to make another lace project. Just wait and see my next lacy projects ^_^

Owh, I almost forgot to say this.. Right now I've been busy preparing my online shop in ETSY.com
Wish me luck. When it's done, I'll let you know! I want to live my life by making things I really like and get enough money from it hahahahaha

P.S for more details of this product, please see my ravelry http://www.ravelry.com/projects/justbemealways



Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger petrushkabiel said...

Wow yuli...Satu kata aja: MAGNIFICENT!!!! hehehe, makin canggih dan canggih aja ni dlm hal merajut. Gw dukung lo 100% yul...Semangatttttttttttt ^,^

Bikin cardigan dong, tar gw beli d...Tapi yg custmized ;)

February 21, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home