Friday, January 23, 2009

HIS sweater

Hello!
This is my first 'normal' sweater (can normally be worn hehehe..)
No holes, perfectly fit, and the colour is really nice.
I made this for my boyfriend. I will give it to him on 29 of January (it's our third anniversary!!! yippie!)
I hope he like it and (this time) wear it - because the first two sweaters looked like a dress to him T_T

I got the original pattern when I was at the The Knitting and Stitching Show - Alexandra Palace last year. I told the seller that I want to make a sweater for man. He suggested me to buy the Wendy Serenity yarn. He told me to buy 7 balls of it, because it's a man sweater (Well.. looking on my past sweaters experience, I have no reason to ignore him). When I went to the cashier, I realized that they're also selling the pattern. So I told the seller that I want the patten too. I opened my wallet, prepared to pay more, but he gave me the pattern for free. Lucky ^_^ (or is it always free ?)

This is the finished garment




This is detail of the pattern that I've attached to the original pattern (The original one is really plain (-_-)'



I finished it last night. It took only 5 and a half balls to finish. That means I can make a lace cape with the rest of it hihihi

I'll post the wearable version picture next time he wear it ;b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home