Sunday, February 1, 2009

SURPRISE !!!!!

I'm really happy this week!
First, my group assignment is doing great (because I have such a great friends). Oh, I haven't told that I'm taking two business classes right now, Starting Your Own Fashion Label and Starting Fashion Retail Business, at London College of Fashion. Last term I'm taking two other classes in Fashion Knitwear. I'm planning to have my own knit cafe in my country, Indonesia, after I finish all of my courses.
Wish me luck ^_^

Second, I've finished my pleat bag project and finally have a new bag to wear hihihi =)


I make this with a different yarn from the pattern. I bought this yarn in clearance sale at John Lewis. It's quite cheap, I bought 4 balls of it. Owh, be the way I put all of my knitting project details in my knitting journal, http://www.ravelry.com/projects/justbemealways.


Third, I got a present from my boyfriend for our third anniversary!! A knitting tool box. It's just a simple brown box, but he made extra details in it by giving it his hand drawing and calligraph (He is a graphic designer and musician). I will put the picture here. He put it in front of my room early in the morning. I was surprised when opened my door.
In the evening he give me another surprise. he told me that he have something to do at eight so we didn't have so much time to eat dinner and didn't have time to go to my favourite Japanese shop in Piccadilly Circus T_T. We're in a rush when going to 'that place' he told me before, but suddenly we arrived in front of London Palladium. Suddenly I realized that we're gonna watch "The Sound of Music!
Wow!! what a surprise!

These are the pictures of 'My Box' :











It's really beautifull !!! I Love it!!




Oh I almost forgot. I gave the sweater to him too, and he wore it on our anniversary.
This is the final garment wore by its owner ^_^ enjoy!







6 Comments:

Blogger Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi! What a lovely knitting box. I've never seen anything like it. Your boyfriend's sweater is really nice too. I hope you enjoyed the Sound of Music.

Mary

February 4, 2009 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Mama Mima said...

hi yuli, thx for stopping by. your knitting box is very pretty. and the sweater also. you are very talented. ajarin aku dooong... :)

February 6, 2009 at 11:54 AM  
Blogger Yuli said...

hei mary, thx for stopping by. yup I really enjoyed The Sound od Music ^_^ it's really good performance

February 8, 2009 at 5:49 AM  
Blogger Yuli said...

hehehe ajarin? bole2 hehe. thx, for stopping by too! What a nice blog you have ^_^

February 8, 2009 at 5:50 AM  
Blogger petrushkabiel said...

ooo ya ampun...betapa romantisnya pacarmu
hadiah kalian berdua bener2 bagus dan menginpirasi
pastinya posting2an lo bakal gw tunggu slalu neh ;)

yuli, tasnya pun bagus...
itu klo dijual harganya kira2 brp yah?
mahal kali ya mak? secara handmade aja dong ;p

gmn kesan2nya nonton sound of music?
ga ada fotonya?

makasi banyak yah udh nyempetin buka blog gw, baiklah nanti saya akan membimbing anda, hehe...

keeping up your great job ^,^

February 8, 2009 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger Yuli said...

hehe photo shot not alowed inside the paladium ;b
The Sound of music is a really good performance.
At first I thought it would be boring because i've seen the movie. But actually it was as good as the movie, even better maybe. ^_^

February 8, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home